Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mini Reunion Pt 2: SF / SJ Eats

If you ever have the opportunity to visit Yosemite, I would highly recommend going on the Moonlight Tour.  They drive you through the Valley on an open-air tram, serve you hot chocolate, and show you the most stunningly beautiful sights.  I was awestruck throughout the entire 2 hours.  I wish I had pictures to show you, but my phone was sorely inadequate at nighttime photography.  I think Cee captured some good pics though!

The next day, we proceeded back to the Bay Area for the eating portion of the visit.  Between the hours of 11am and 7pm, we visited a total of 6 eateries (Sonic for breakfast, Matcha Love, Paris Baguette, Mango Medley, Shanghai Dumpling King, and Hakka).  Though successful in eating many different things in one day, even I have to admit it may have been overly ambitious.  We were so STUFFED.

Matcha Love 
Triple Ice (Sesame, Matcha, and Vanilla soft serve in a waffle bowl), and Hoji-cha Boba
My favorite ice cream was the Sesame.  Have you ever had that black sesame dessert?  Same concept here and it was delicious.  The Hoji-cha had a nice roasted / nutty flavor, but the boba was on the bland side.

Clockwise from the top: Mango Medley Delight, Banana & Coconut Ice Cream Pillows, Mango Sticky Rice, and Mango Panna Cotta Bowl
Perfect as usual - I will never tire of this place!  I'm adding the Mango Sticky Rice to my regular ordering rotation now.

More pictures on instagram here and here.  Part 1 photos here.

And then sadly it was over.  The children are still asking where Elle and Cee went.  They made quite the impression!

4 comments:

  1. Yum!! Six food stops is impressive! That is cute that the kids miss Elle and Cee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool Cee and Elle got to have a mini vacay with you! Love the friendship you guys have! And the food! Drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More like Elle is the memorable one. I was a terrible playmate; V can attest to that :) Thank you and A for having us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so fun!! i'm so happy you all had such a great time! xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm the type of gal who gets giddy when I receive mail - it's no different with comments! I really appreciate the feedback and love hearing from you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...